Become a Friend of the UGA Aquarium!
Support Our Mission
When you join the Friends of the UGA Aquarium, you join a group of people committed to marine science and coastal ecology. Your support will increase public awareness and understanding of coastal ecosystems and provide educational experiences that instill curiosity and wonder in adults and children alike—inspiring others and the next generation to protect the coast that we all love!
With these two words, we convey our heartfelt appreciation for your generosity and support. All Friends of the UGA Aquarium will be recognized annually within the aquarium, receive our e-newsletter, a Friends aquarium pass and invitations to special events throughout the year.
- Oyster Reef Friend: $100 - $249
- Tidal Creek Friend: $250 - $499
- Marsh Hammock Friend: $500 - $749
- Sand Dune Friend: $750 - $999
- Maritime Forest Friend*: $1,000 - $2,499
- Barrier Island Friend*: $2,500+
- Salt Marsh Society: $10,000 - $24,999
- Estuary Society: $25,000 - $99,999
- Ocean Society: $100,000+
Ocean Legacy Society
Honoring Friends who have made documented bequests in their will or other planned gifts in support of the aquarium and Marine Extension.
For more information, contact Cherie Duggan, Director of Development, at 706-542-6654 (office) or 706-424-5194 (mobile).
* Membership in the University of Georgia’s President’s Club; President’s Club Reception